Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 925 and Logitech z600 bluetooth speakers iss...

Registered Member
Xavi3R

Lumia 925 and Logitech z600 bluetooth speakers issues

I cannot make the Logitech z600 bluetooth speakers make sound from my device (Lumia 925)

The speakers work great wirelessly with my pc , every android phone i have tried so far and even with lumia wp 7.8

The devices pair and the phone recognizes the model and shows the name of the speakers as well as paired. The sound goes to bluetooth device but no matter wwhat app i use there is no sound from the speakers.

Currently on wp 8.1 cyan but same issue on the factory rom and black version of lumia 925.

Am i missing something like an option or extra action needed, or just not supported yet as new speakers brand?

Anyone with the same issue or related propositions?

Thank you in advance

Please use plain text.