Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Mail replies truncates the thread.

bbhavish

Mail replies truncates the thread.

I use nokia 800 and extensively use emails. I have a particular issue here whenever i reply to an email, the email threads are deleted and only my reply are sent. Is there an option to retain the mail thread whenever we reply?

Please use plain text.
Sage
Shoey5

Is the entire thread gone or just part of it?

What email service (Exchange, Yahoo, Gmail.....)

Please use plain text.
bbhavish

The entire mail thread gets deleted. Only my reply is sent.

I use Active sync to connect to zimbra email server. This worked like charm in my older android device. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Shoey5

When I reply to an email via Activesync on my Exchange account, it includes the thread. No setting to switch. I'd check with Zimbra. I don't think they've done any testing with Windows Phone 7 (like they did with Android).

Please use plain text.