Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Messenger

daialun
Accepted Solution

Messenger

Is there any liklyhood that whatsapp will be able to be downloaded for the Lumia 920 so my Blackberry Messenger contacts can be contacted and they can contact me?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

[ Edited ]

Whatsapp was available in marketplace and then it was pulled because it was causing problems. No idea when they will re-release it. It should still be possible to download and install the dud version if you rally want to and if you have the link. However, be warned, it may freeze your phone. 

Please use plain text.
daialun

Thank you for your reply, thats a shame as I have lost contact with all my old BBM contacts. Looks like I will have to revert back to my old phone.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Not atall. It is only temporary. I am sure Whatsapp will be available in the Marketplace as son as they fix the bug. Keep trying the Marketplace regularly. 

Please use plain text.