Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Missing Fields Under Contact's Profile

Contributor
d3kst3r

Missing Fields Under Contact's Profile

If the phone number starts with a 0, and the phone number type is any other than "mobile," then it won't appear under the contact's profile

e.g.

contacts phone # is +65 xxxx xxxx ; phone number type = mobile

and 

contacts phone # is 018 65 xxxx xxxx ; phone number type = work

under the contacts profile it would only show

call mobile
+65 xxxx xxxx

*If you switch the two, the mobile becomes the work and vice versa, it would show both. But, if you link it with an sns account that has a mobile entry, the mobile supersedes the phone entry.

Kindly assist!

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TheBigM

Re: Missing Fields Under Contact's Profile

Which one takes priority depends on how you do the linking. If you start with the Windows Live contact and link a facebook contact, the result is different starting with a facebook contact and linking a WL contact.

This sounds incredibly silly, but are you scrolling down in your contact, the info is probably there but just off-screen?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
d3kst3r

Re: Missing Fields Under Contact's Profile

Hi TheBigM!

For some reason, when I unlinked the SNS to the phone entry, i noticed that even if the mobile number under the phone entry is 018 65 xxxx xxxx, it is still showing +65 xxxx xxxx, which is under home 2.

I deleted home 2, now it shows call mobile 018 65 xxxx xxxx, linked it to SNS, and it still shows 018 65 xxxx xxxx.  I added the Home 2 entry back, and its still shows 018 65 xxxx xxxx. So i guess that resolved the issue there.  A little bit tedious though.  Thanks!

For the 2nd part, it is silly, as with many other bugs and glitches on this phone.  Nothing, just a single entry and  text SMS below, nothing comes after that.

Please use plain text.