Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Music & Video Tile bounces back to menu

ConfusionMaster

Music & Video Tile bounces back to menu

When I press the  Music & Video tile it looks like it is going to load but then bounces back to the main menu.

Does on the complete list menu as well.

Did this once before for a while then started working agin.

Also now the xBox Live games is doing the same thing .

The Nokia Music tile works OK though.

When it first happened I thought it was a low battery thing as the battery was lowish, but this time the battery is fully charged.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dwalker50

Re: Music & Video Tile bounces back to menu

Having the same problem. Happened just after I added Zune to my phone. Same thing with Marketplace. Bounces back to main menu w/out loading. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dwalker50

Re: Music & Video Tile bounces back to menu

As much as I hated to reset my phone, losing most everything I'd loaded in a few weeks, IT WORKED!!! I can now play my Zune player on the phone.
Please use plain text.