Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: My Lumia 610 having Internet sharing intermitt...

Registered Member
yusjaa

My Lumia 610 having Internet sharing intermittent issue my Window 7 PC.

I am Using Lumia 610 which i bought in may this year. I am using its internet sharing feature with my samsung tab and any other anroid phones with no problem at all. No connectivity issues. I can hook up internet anytime through lumia sharing. i did not accounter any problem until until recently i start using window 7 pc. I made a few succesfull connection already....but i notice some time it didnt work...., it very frustrating when i really need it but it didnt work. I did some trouble shooting with my pc like system restore, switch on and off the phones, and making conection with my droid. You know what it works wit droid but not my PC.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sam1989

Re: My Lumia 610 having Internet sharing intermittent issue my Window 7 PC.

me too having same problem with Windows XP PC connections
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Ricky07

You can also try to reset the phone by removing the batteries. And check if you have the same issues using a different computer as well.

If you think this post is helpful, please click the white star below.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maneeshens

i want to purchase nokia lumia 610,i am already having google nexus tablet 7 which os is android jelly bean 4.2 ,can i get internet sharing from this phone to my tab...please tell me honestly 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

The Nexus 7 will not detect ad hoc networks so simple answer is no. 

Please use plain text.