Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

My Lumia 620 doesn't connect with the PC

Oelie64

My Lumia 620 doesn't connect with the PC

When I use the USB cable for connection with the PC, he shows that there is a connection with a windowsphone, but he shows not any of the maps from my phone??

Does anyone know how I solve this problem.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: My Lumia 620 doesn't connect with the PC

You won't see the map data files on your phone. The windowsphone OS compartmentalises all the apps and their data files for security reasons. All you will see are user files such as photos, videos, documents, etc. Map data can be managed using the Here Maps or Drive app on the phone. 

Please use plain text.
Oelie64

I understand that, but I doesn't see my user files. Thats the main problem?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

You need to unlock the phone after you make the usb connection to see the files. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

If you use the new app Lumia Storage Check, then you are able to place your HERE map data to a memory card. And then you are able to see it in Windows. However, I am not sure, why you do not see any files at all. Is your Lumia listed in the Windows Explorer? Do you have the Windows Phone App installed in Windows 7?

Please use plain text.