Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA LUMIA 610,I need a Change.........Symbia...

Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: NOKIA LUMIA 610,I need a Change.........Symbian is better than WindodwPhone

It would seem to me that Nokia is very open and clear that the 610 is an entry level phone with limited abilities but still quite capable for everyday use.

Don't blame the fact you did not inform yourself and chose the wrong phone on them..

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vishal19925

atleast provide us better apps dn android
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sourane

hi. i'm sorry for you man.

it happened that i bought a nokia 700 then i sold it and i bought lumia 800. upps i just make fun of my self that i get screwed .

now i m fine i did simply change it with an other phone in less a month after buying it , even that i was faithfull to nokia over 13 years now they dumped me so i dumped them.

one advice : get rid of it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shreekant_rao

Which files lumia 610 support?
I wanna buy lumia 610
Please use plain text.
onlyforreaj

i konw you are not happy to buy this lumia set but. i have a solution for one thing that you can use bluetooth share to send files but the other things i can't help you because that was the features of lumia but i hope that it will be change soon then you have to say that lumia is the better phone ever you seen. Thankyou. good night.

Please use plain text.
Viren45

Hi All.,

I'd also bought Nokia Lumia 610 on 9th December 2012 on that time the salesman told me that bluetooth is not inbuilt so after a month i can upgrade the version and will get the facilities of bluetooth.

After a month and 7 days something i'd upgraded the version of Lumia 610, i got the bluetooth software in the version but.... video is not transferring till now...... what to do??? what should i have to do???

I

Who the **bleep**er are found out the LUMIA series, he doesn't even know the previous symbian OS.

It's really rediculous, dsgsting series i have never ever seen before.

What the engineers or even technicians all are duffer or what???? They even didn't checked before launching. How could they made such big mistake.?????

Other people in the world likes it the Lumia Series but i don't care even. I only care about what i use.

If this is called windows phone so they have to make like windows then we can operate like windows with full function which all are avaiblabe in windows..

My problems are:

1. I Cannot select , Even Cut, Copy, Paste, Mark, Unmark, Move,Details it doesn't have option like that.

2. Video not share by bluetooth. (Only share when you have internet connection)

3.Documents are like Word, Excel, PDF also doesn't show in particular folder so i can make them cut, copy, paste,send, transfer, mark. or send via bluetooth to another one.

4. every object has similar Limited option.

5. In the Video they have only two option either Pin to Start or Delete, now guess what can we do????

6. In the picture library if i want to send 5 to 10 pics which i have taken those pictures in special occasion, i have to send or share with others one by one. so its seems like Nokia made this series for doing only labour work.

7. Biggest mistake is Nokia had tried to compare with Apple company, Why you have needed ZUNE software for Trasnfer Music and Videos?????????????????????????????????? Why **bleep**er Why???? Only the company make too much margin or for that they are getting millions of dollar profit so they'd lauched for that. Why you didn't give a option to transfer by USB Data Cable?????? Why?? Can u give me answer???? Samsung mobile is not **bleep**, they even given the option in S4 also. Think About that how biggest CHUTIYA you are.

I have so many problems but right now i dont have enough time for tht.

Does Nokia company or any person can change or solve my problems with NOKIA LUMIA 610.

At Last

Thanks NOKIA I'd really great trust on you but you let me down all the way. I've spent Rs.12250/- And **bleep**ed my **bleep** by myself.

Bye

Please use plain text.
musica

Hi Viren45,

I'm sorry to hear you have a lot of issues concerning the phone. Let me try to answer them all.

1. For which specific device functionality is this?
a. you can select, copy, paste text (Messaging, Email, IE)
2. Currently, receiving of video files only is supported (no sending).
3. If the documents are saved in the Skydrive, you can always create folders and categorize them.
4. What object are you referring to?
5. What video are you referring to? Is it the one you take using the camera of the phone?
6. Raise this here: http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions
7. Again, raise this here: http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Features that are not available on the said phone are best to be voiced out on the above link I've given. If you further need assistance, you're just a post away. :smileyhappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
costas4

lumia 610 is very big bullsheet ,is garbage,is very big mistake,because before i have n8,that is a real phone,not  lumia garbage.i try to put in lumia 610 movie,but i cant,bluetooth don,t work like in symbian.why put on market?shame on you nokia.or nokiasheet windows  .i stay on symbian after i sale this nokia windows lumia wc

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ibnuwahyudi86

SYMBIAN OS IS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN WINDOWS PHONE OS!!!

With lumia i can't do anything likes what i am doing with my symbian smartphone, e.g. modification, create an apps, learn mobile programming, download large file, manage my files, and etc. I'm very very desperates, why i'm buying this STUPID PHONE one years ago
Please use plain text.