It would seem to me that Nokia is very open and clear that the 610 is an entry level phone with limited abilities but still quite capable for everyday use.
Don't blame the fact you did not inform yourself and chose the wrong phone on them..
Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
hi. i'm sorry for you man.
it happened that i bought a nokia 700 then i sold it and i bought lumia 800. upps i just make fun of my self that i get screwed .
now i m fine i did simply change it with an other phone in less a month after buying it , even that i was faithfull to nokia over 13 years now they dumped me so i dumped them.
one advice : get rid of it.
i konw you are not happy to buy this lumia set but. i have a solution for one thing that you can use bluetooth share to send files but the other things i can't help you because that was the features of lumia but i hope that it will be change soon then you have to say that lumia is the better phone ever you seen. Thankyou. good night.
I'd also bought Nokia Lumia 610 on 9th December 2012 on that time the salesman told me that bluetooth is not inbuilt so after a month i can upgrade the version and will get the facilities of bluetooth.
After a month and 7 days something i'd upgraded the version of Lumia 610, i got the bluetooth software in the version but.... video is not transferring till now...... what to do??? what should i have to do???
Who the **bleep**er are found out the LUMIA series, he doesn't even know the previous symbian OS.
It's really rediculous, dsgsting series i have never ever seen before.
What the engineers or even technicians all are duffer or what???? They even didn't checked before launching. How could they made such big mistake.?????
Other people in the world likes it the Lumia Series but i don't care even. I only care about what i use.
If this is called windows phone so they have to make like windows then we can operate like windows with full function which all are avaiblabe in windows..
My problems are:
1. I Cannot select , Even Cut, Copy, Paste, Mark, Unmark, Move,Details it doesn't have option like that.
2. Video not share by bluetooth. (Only share when you have internet connection)
3.Documents are like Word, Excel, PDF also doesn't show in particular folder so i can make them cut, copy, paste,send, transfer, mark. or send via bluetooth to another one.
4. every object has similar Limited option.
5. In the Video they have only two option either Pin to Start or Delete, now guess what can we do????
6. In the picture library if i want to send 5 to 10 pics which i have taken those pictures in special occasion, i have to send or share with others one by one. so its seems like Nokia made this series for doing only labour work.
7. Biggest mistake is Nokia had tried to compare with Apple company, Why you have needed ZUNE software for Trasnfer Music and Videos?????????????????????????????????? Why **bleep**er Why???? Only the company make too much margin or for that they are getting millions of dollar profit so they'd lauched for that. Why you didn't give a option to transfer by USB Data Cable?????? Why?? Can u give me answer???? Samsung mobile is not **bleep**, they even given the option in S4 also. Think About that how biggest CHUTIYA you are.
I have so many problems but right now i dont have enough time for tht.
Does Nokia company or any person can change or solve my problems with NOKIA LUMIA 610.
Thanks NOKIA I'd really great trust on you but you let me down all the way. I've spent Rs.12250/- And **bleep**ed my **bleep** by myself.
lumia 610 is very big bullsheet ,is garbage,is very big mistake,because before i have n8,that is a real phone,not lumia garbage.i try to put in lumia 610 movie,but i cant,bluetooth don,t work like in symbian.why put on market?shame on you nokia.or nokiasheet windows .i stay on symbian after i sale this nokia windows lumia wc