Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: New Software update for Nokia Lumia 900

Registered Member
creepcube

my lumia does this sometime if plugged in to charger,but im still using 7.5,think its a bug with the charger .just unplug it and its gone.....

Please use plain text.
bandb4

All I can add is that I loved my Lumia 900 before but it's an absolute gem now with absolutely nothing to complain about. No problem scrolling. No over loud sounds that cannot be adjusted. Even the random reset has vanished and that I regarded as a good idea, apparently related to the velocity sensor thinking the phone has been set down with a call connected. No point running up a bill from user neglect. Just my take. Honestly, add a few Nokia extensions and I have to force myself to stop fiddling. 

If you think it was a bg mistake then perhaps your should also think about checking out the sound level setting that's right there, then do the same on send for which the scale is altered from 0 to 30 to 0 to 10 and set the latter at 5.

Smooth scrolling?  Oh YES it is, and more.  Love my Lumia 900.

Please use plain text.