Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 822 and SkyDrive

Counsellor
Malamute67
Accepted Solution

Nokia 822 and SkyDrive

I have installed SkyDrive on my Nokia 822 and my WIN 7 PC, but can only 'synch' Documents, Pictures, Ringtones and Videos. Is there a way to put my phone's 'Calendar' and 'People' on SkyDrive?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
TrackDaddy

Re: Nokia 822 and SkyDrive

If your email account is a microsoft property like hotmail.com, outlook.com or Live.com and others.  your calendar and contacts (and mail) will all sync with the version that is on the server.  Your Win 7 PC should also show you what the server has with respect to SkyDrive, Calendar, Contacts and E-mail.

4 Nokia 920's and 1 820
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

'People' and Calendar entries are synced to your Microsoft account. A Skydrive account is also attached to that.

In Windows 8 you will have access to all of these when you use your Microsoft account as login and on previous versions of WIndows you can either browse to outlook.com where you can flip between Mail, People, Calendar and Skydrive using the selection tab in the top left of the page or use Windows Mail (for People and Calendars) and Skydrive which are included in the Windows Essentials.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Malamute67

Finally got my Windows Live account working correctly and the People contacts and calendar are indeed being backed up there. I also got Outlook Connector on my PC and now have the info there too. Consider this issue closed.

Please use plain text.