Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 1020 problems

Registered Member
HogoHan

Nokia Lumia 1020 problems

Hi

I have had my new Nokia Lumia 1020 (o2) for 3 days. There seem to be a few issues.

1. The phone will not reconnect to Wifi after screen lock. I do not want to leave the wifi on all the time, this worked fine with WP7 and my old Lumia 800. I have since turned the "Keep WiFi on when screen times out" option on, when I did this the phone frooze then rebooted after 15 mins.

2. Since then the phone freezes frequently and reboots itself.

3. The bluetooth does not seem to connect automatically without me having to go into the settings page and manually completing a sync.

4. Sometimes the Internet just stops working when wifi is connected. the webpage starts to load (progress bar at bottom) then fails to complete. Often this is accompanied by a phone reboot.

Anyone else have these issues? I have factory reset twice.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Re: Nokia Lumia 1020 problems

Seems like you have a defective unit as freezes and reboots are the signs of it....try sending your phone to nearest Nokia care or return it back to the shop from where you have purchased it
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
HogoHan

Thanks Don,

I was thinking if it could be something to do with 4G? I limited my phone to 3G now and havent had an issue for the last few hours, but then again, I havent been using it that much.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

check if there is the 3050 firmware update available for your handset, and if the behaviour isn't resolved by that, then looks like a trip to Nokia Care is in order. i am constantly on 4G and do not have any of the problems you are reporting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.