Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard

Counsellor
MiMe
Accepted Solution

Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard

I bought my Nokia Lumia 2520 on launch day and immediately registered for the free power keyboard offer, but have still not received it.

Has anybody received the power keyboard from Nokia yet?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mpanarella

Re: lumia 2520 power keyboard

[ Edited ]

Hello - long time ,imia owner, 900;920;1020 and now. i recently got a verizon 2520 and when i asked about the free power keyboard they had no clue. now i see its no longer abila le as a free accessory and I lost out. is there someone i can speak to revarding this? i dont think its fair given the store was t properly informed and now i lose out due to a specific date.

Moderator's note: We amended the subject as the post was merged to the appropriate board.

Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

[ Edited ]

Hello, mpanarella.

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions.

Sorry to hear this. When and where did you purchase your phone? Where are you currently located? 

Note that this promotion is only available in the USA. The device must be purchased from an authorized Nokia retailer within 50 United States or D.C. during normal business hours between November 22, 2013 and December 2, 2013. If you purchased your device within the said dates, you may log on to: http://www.tabletkeyboardoffer.com/form/ between November 22, 2013 at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and January 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST to redeem your Nokia Power Keyboard.

For more information concerning this promotion, you may log on to the link provided above and read the official rules.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
damiens

[ Edited ]

I agree.  The promotion wasn't well advertised.  If this promotion was still available I would have purchased my 2520 when I went to the AT&T Store this evening.  Had I heard about it, I would have made my purchase earlier in the month.  Now I am seriously considering getting the Surface 2 instead since with the cost of the keyboard the price point of the Surface 2 is inline with the Lumia.  Too bad that Nokia offers promotions that they don't tell their retailers about.  My local AT&T Store in Roswell, GA has not even received their first product in store and the store in Cumming, GA had no information or knowledge of the promotion.  Based on the Nokia 2520 Info App that is installed on the tablet in the stores it looks like it should have the keyboard in the box.  Now to find out that the promotion was only from 11/22-12/2 makes a long time Lumia customer very disappointed.  It is things like this and the fact that I paid for my camera grip because I upgraded my 920 to a 1020 on the day it released only to find out that 2 weeks later they were giving the grips away free at AT&T with the purchase of the 1020.  Their marketing deparment really needs to wake up and quit screwing their long time customers or the market share that they have gained with the release of windows phone 8 and windows RT is going to be lost again and nokia is going to crash and burn, which sucks because I love their products just don't love their marketing.

Moderator's note: We amended the subject as the post was merged to the appropriate board.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jwrsng

I purchased my tablet @ ATT store the day after the release, I was lucky to get the only tablet in the store. No one informed me about the offer as well. I was doing a google search on accessories for the tablet 3 days later and came across the link offering the free power keyboard. I sent off for it the next day. We'll see what happens.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
erico64

Definitely agree, this was pretty **bleep**, I read about the promotion from a reviewer.  Had I known about this free offer as well as how much the keyboard would cost, I definitely would have moved up my purchase (1520 & 2520) by two weeks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ct2520

Very disappointed that the advertisement for the power keyboard offer was not publicized better.  Purchased the nokia lumia 2520 tablet on 12/28/13 outside the offer date.  I would have purchased by 12/2/13 had I known. It would be nice if Nokia extended the offer until 12/31/13 in order to make up for the poor advertising.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard

as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia prodcuts and services, you would be better served by contacting Nokia Care directly in your country and asking them upon the matter at hand.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

Hi, Mime. 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions.

When exactly did you register on the said promotion? Please note that the shipment will take 4-6 weeks upon the registration. If it's exceeded the time frame, we suggest to contact them here: http://www.tabletkeyboardoffer.com/form/ or you may follow support through here: http://www.nokia.com/global/wayfinder/

Let us know if you need further help. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mrdeezus

[ Edited ]

I filled out the online form but didnt print it out, how can i get the completed form?

Moderator's note: The email address was removed. It is not wise to post your personal information in this community for security purposes.

Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

Hi, Everyone.

We understand where you're coming from. We'll take it as feedback and make sure to share it with the entire team.

Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

Hello, mrdeezus.

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions.

When did you purchase your device? When exactly did you register for the Power keyboard promotion? Were you able to register successfully? If yes, you may contact them on the number provided here: http://www.tabletkeyboardoffer.com/form/.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mountainbiker

So, when will the free keyboards be delivered? I was to late buying one (thanks for the small window of time) but the keyboard is still NOWHERE available. I cannot even buy one if I wanted to. Come on guys! get your act together and ship these keyboards! It is virtually useless without it!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Problem solved? Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon or click on the Star Icon to send out some kudos!
Please use plain text.
88Irvine

Here is my case of disappointment about this promotion:

As I had been following this product, since it was announced. Somehow, Verizon started selling it online around 11/21 10pm. I was so happy and bought it right the way (in case, sold-out). Then, 2 days later I found out this promotion. However, I submitted the form with my receipt anyway. I thought this promotion is to promote the item and reward the earlier buyer / Nokia loyal customer. Then, I just called the program agency on the form who handle this promotion. They said that my order is not eligible as I bought it on 11/21 (2 hours earlier). 

I'm quite disappointed to this promotion as others said. I hope that Nokia can do something about it.

- Ken

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
LAN0kia

Haven't received mine yet, either, and I sent in the forms around November 25.  I'm hoping it'll arrive soon.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BryGuy

Have not recieved mine either and I sent my out the same day i got it, on Nov 22.

Tried to call the tool free number, but it rings once and then goes dead. Good thing I kept copies of everything.

Please use plain text.
rgig

[ Edited ]

Bought mine on December 2nd and don't have it yet either.  Looking forward to getting it and hoping to see others post up when they get theirs.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
robhau

i bought it on launch week, and have not recieved my keyboard as of yet. Also my free $20.00 voucher for the microsoft showed up but was already redeemed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zelite

I signed up for both the keyboard and the $20 voucher on Nov. 29th and have gotten neither as yet. The "support" numbers for these offers do nothing, since no one is ever available, and Nokia seems to want to continue to direct people to them rather than assist with offers their brand name is attached to.

What gives, Nokia? Why are you unwilling to iron out clear issues with offers your company's name is attached to, regardless of where they originate?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
dlrsavannah

Its been 8 weeks and still no keyboard. I ended up selling my 2520, it seemed to me that Nokia wasnt that interested in fixing some of the issues with the tablet even though they are aware of their defects. No more Nokia products for me...
Please use plain text.