Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard

Advisor
MiMe
Accepted Solution

Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard

I bought my Nokia Lumia 2520 on launch day and immediately registered for the free power keyboard offer, but have still not received it.

Has anybody received the power keyboard from Nokia yet?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard

as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia prodcuts and services, you would be better served by contacting Nokia Care directly in your country and asking them upon the matter at hand.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

Hi, Mime. 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions.

When exactly did you register on the said promotion? Please note that the shipment will take 4-6 weeks upon the registration. If it's exceeded the time frame, we suggest to contact them here: http://www.tabletkeyboardoffer.com/form/ or you may follow support through here: http://www.nokia.com/global/wayfinder/

Let us know if you need further help. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
LAN0kia

Haven't received mine yet, either, and I sent in the forms around November 25.  I'm hoping it'll arrive soon.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BryGuy

Have not recieved mine either and I sent my out the same day i got it, on Nov 22.

Tried to call the tool free number, but it rings once and then goes dead. Good thing I kept copies of everything.

Please use plain text.
rgig

[ Edited ]

Bought mine on December 2nd and don't have it yet either.  Looking forward to getting it and hoping to see others post up when they get theirs.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
robhau

i bought it on launch week, and have not recieved my keyboard as of yet. Also my free $20.00 voucher for the microsoft showed up but was already redeemed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zelite

I signed up for both the keyboard and the $20 voucher on Nov. 29th and have gotten neither as yet. The "support" numbers for these offers do nothing, since no one is ever available, and Nokia seems to want to continue to direct people to them rather than assist with offers their brand name is attached to.

What gives, Nokia? Why are you unwilling to iron out clear issues with offers your company's name is attached to, regardless of where they originate?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
dlrsavannah

Its been 8 weeks and still no keyboard. I ended up selling my 2520, it seemed to me that Nokia wasnt that interested in fixing some of the issues with the tablet even though they are aware of their defects. No more Nokia products for me...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
RonMbanks

I did as well and have not heard anything from Nokia.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
km123

I submitted my free keyboard offer on Nov 27.It's January 27 still no keyboard. I called the 1-877-906-6542 THREE times, as suggested by the moderator. I left a detailed message each time with my contact information and have not heard a thing back. I am beginning to wonder if this was all a scam.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jarvos

you have to keep calling them back until you get a real person and they can look up where you stand in getting the keyboard, according to a Windows Phone discussion the first are being shipped this week.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
markawashington

Good for y'all I bought mine on Nov 21, Verizons launch day so I don't qualify !
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jsb5717

but how lame is that?  the customer has to waste lots of time begging for a little customer service!  Nokia has dropped the ball big time and has lost faith with a lot of customers who trusted them to deliver as promised. We all know that problems can occur.  OK, so communicate!  That's just basics

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MzK310

I sent all my paperwork in for the free keyboard around Dec. 12th. I just found out about the $20 voucher for the app store a few days ago, so I registered for that too. I received a code by email 3 days later and have added it to my account. I tried calling the 800 number to check the status of the keyboard but was never able to get anyone on the phome. This morning I received an email saying that my keyboard was on the way and also included another  $20 voucher for the app store. Definitely wasn't expecting that, but at least it looks like keyboards should be arriving soon...

Please use plain text.
missmac

yes...I have the same problem. I tried to find where to register several times...it was supposed to pop up when I first set up My Nokia account. Now that doesn't seem to work either...I bought this tablet from AT&T  on 12/21/2013 and I also bought the phone to go with it in the $199 package deal for the tablet when buying both. I want and expect the keyboard I was promised! Otherwise, I should have just bought a netbook or compact laptop, and the Android phone I originally planned to purchase. I need the keyboard!

I would classify myself as upset at this point, between Nokia's lack of customer service and AT&T billing.

Please use plain text.
missmac

Now, I find this form...showing when submitted, my IMEI number has already been used...yes, I had to "return" to reissue to get my billing pricing problem fixed...I see now from the Nokia form, I supposedly was never eligible for this offer, but, the offer was represented to us by AT&T sales in a corporate store, in person at the time of purchase. I think now I want all my money back, and will switch to SPRINT. This purchase is the only reason I renewed my contract. What a deal...too good to be true, and it is sad that we can't trust salespeople to remain informed...or maybe we cannot trust Nokia to keep carriers informed timely, who represent their products directly to consumers
Please use plain text.
Advisor
MiMe

Re: Finally received my Nokia Lumia 2520 Power Keyboard today - 3 FEB 2014

:squint:MiMe wrote:

I bought my Nokia Lumia 2520 on launch day and immediately registered for the free power keyboard offer, but have still not received it.

Has anybody received the power keyboard from Nokia yet?

Finally received my keyboard today! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
LAN0kia

Got mine too! Would have received it this past Saturday but I wasn't home when the Post Office tried to deliver it.

By the way, a thread on Windows Phone Central suggests that people who got their tablet through AT&T are starting to receive their power keyboards. Those who purchased through Verizon Wireless may be delayed a little longer due to some software issues. Don't know how valid the posts are.

Quick review: the power keyboard is nice. Keys and touchpad work nicely, and it folds into a compact, elegant-looking case. Like the original Surface, perhaps the viewing angle is a little too steep, but no complaints here... especially since it was free.

Good luck to all.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
daov

Argh, bought mine from Verizon. Hoping to get ahold of it soon! It looks awesome.

Please use plain text.