Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes i...

ShreshthTandon

Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes in flight mode

Hi,

My Nokia Lumia 520, bought yesterday automatically restarts itself and goes into flight mode. I then have to remove the battery and restart (normal restart doesnt work) to make it correct. It has happened atleast 10 times since yesterday.

Any suggestions or would i have to get it replaced?

Please use plain text.
ShreshthTandon

Re: Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes in flight mode

Ihave also done factory rest thrice to resolve the same. using a genuine micro SIM, not the one cut from normal SIM.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Alido

Re: Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes in flight mode

Hi guys i Found The Solution Of restaring problem of nokia Lumia 520 . It Restarts because its  battery is lose if it  distrube It Cause Phone Restart . Place a small Piece of paper in Side of battery . so Battery will Tite and it it nerver restart again . 

Please use plain text.