Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 520 "Find my Phone"

Lum1a520

Nokia Lumia 520 "Find my Phone"

I cannot get the find my Phone functionality working consistently on my Nokia Lumia 520.

I have a data and Wifi connection.

I am not in airplane mode.

I have SMS functionality.

Location Services are On.

Services/Find my Phone is Off. When I slide the option to On, it remains off when I go back into settings!

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Nokia Lumia 520 "Find my Phone"

[ Edited ]

Have you accessed this resource?http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/How-to/wp8/basics/find-a-lost-phone

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Surely something yet to be resolved..as mentioned HERE for other Lumias 

Please use plain text.
fawlty

I have the same problem with the toggle being "ON" when checking under "find my phone", but saying it's "Off" in the"Settings" page. But the function WORKS - I can successfully log on and find and ring my phone.

Still annoying though.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mittalarpit1

soft reset your phone via pressing power key + volume down key (8-10seconds). Then sync your microsoft a/c then u will get features of find my phone

Please use plain text.