Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 520 screen sensitivity issue

WillS1

Nokia Lumia 520 screen sensitivity issue

For a while there has been an issue with the centre right of my screen being too sensitive, so that tiles or keys in that area are activated without even being touched.  I have been able to work around this until the last day or so, when it has become so bad that I can no longer use the phone because when I try to put in my passcode, it automatically holds down the 3 and enters the wrong passcode and I get locked out.

Can anyone suggest any solution to this?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia Lumia 520 screen sensitivity issue

hi mate, have you tried perfoming a soft reset, and also checking that you are up to date with the latest firmware for your device, along with the latest Nokia system app updates frmo the Store? else, try a hard reset and if that fails, a trip to Nokia Care is mandated.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
WillS1

Re: Nokia Lumia 520 screen sensitivity issue

Thanks.  I have taken it to Nokia Care who are going to try replacing the screen.  Will hope that solves the problem.

Please use plain text.