Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia/Lumia 610 - Can`t make outgoing calls

StefanJacksch
Accepted Solution

Nokia/Lumia 610 - Can`t make outgoing calls

Can not make outgoing calls on Nokia 610 !  Once I go to call settings and set ``show caller Id`` to MY CONTACTS it works , but it keeps on jumping back to SHOW EVERYONE and then I can`t make outgoing calls ?? Please , I need help ?

Is there a way to downgrade firmware maybe ?

Please use plain text.
StefanJacksch

Nokia replied , ws told to reset phone , I did a factory restet 3 times already , the problem is still not solved !

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

If you use the keypad to dial a number does that work? The show caller ID has nothing to do with outgoing calls, but with wether the name or the number of an incoming call is shown.

When you open the people hub and select someone, then tap the number the phone should call this number.

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
StefanJacksch

Hi

Incoming calls is no problem at all , it shows the name if it is part of my contacts and if not it shows the number. I can not make out going calls from my contacts . The only time I can make a outgoing call is if I go to call settings and change it to ``show caller id `` to my contacs . I can make a outgoing call , then after a while the setting jumps back to show everyone and the I can`t make outgoing calls at all.

Like I said , I reset the phone to factory settings 3 times already. I didn`t trsnfer my contacts after I reset it , I created 3 new contacts , the problem still persisted.

Is there any way I could downgrade my firmware ? Would it help ? The phone worked perfect for the 1st week

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Have you tried re-inserting the SIM and did you have it cut down to micro size or was it delivered as such? Sounds to me like a SIM or carrier issue. If a reset did not help you and replacing the SIM does not either visit a Nokia Care Point for further assistance.

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pralay

I can't make calls from my lumia 610.i have reseted factory settings many times..plz help me..give me perfect solution.
Please use plain text.
Professor
KennyKB

Pralay wrote:
I can't make calls from my lumia 610.i have reseted factory settings many times..plz help me..give me perfect solution.

Try this. It may help you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwl6XtCVqUk

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
xTroe

Hello,when i try calling someone it shows that it's connecting and then suddenly it shows the call ended without giving a ring to other phone,please give me a solution.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Salaboy

i have the same problem went to my network supplyer and what was fixed but it happens again,Nokia must give us aproper solution.It looks like its a factory problem with 610 Lumia

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bharath352

try this...
first keep ur call cettings to show caller id to my friends
then u can make calls ......
now again it wil jump back to show everyone..
then again go to settings keep to my friends and dont go back and keep again to everyone....
now switch of ur phone take the sim out and restart the phone.....
nw again switch of ur phone and keep ur sim and restart ...
now u can make out going calls
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
knp771986

first keep ur call cettings to show caller id to my friends
then u can make calls ......
now again it wil jump back to show everyone..
then again go to settings keep to my friends and dont go back and keep again to everyone....
now switch of ur phone take the sim out and restart the phone.....
nw again switch of ur phone and keep ur sim and restart ...
now u can make out going calls
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
attris

Can not make outgoing calls from my Nokia Lumia 610,any technical reason.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
flounder6273

i just tried this,,so true! !

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
realmohit

Thanks a lot buddy. You sollved my big trouble. Keep it up man.

Please use plain text.
njoy

Thanks a lot!!! I was having the same problem with my lumia 710 and after following ur instructions my long time problem has been solved.

Thank u again!!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
huber

Re: Nokia/Lumia 610 - Can`t make outgoing calls and see the course of an incoming call

my lumia 610 is not illuminating just after the call has been dialled and even when I have received a call, I can no longer see the screen. so I have difficulties in stopping a call after I make one or receive one. what to I do? otherwise I am dissapointed at the phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
huber

Re: Nokia/Lumia 610 - Can`t make outgoing calls and see the course of an incoming call

my lumia 610 is not illuminating just after the call has been dialed and even when I have received a call, I can no longer see the screen. so I have difficulties in stopping a call after I make one or receive one. what to I do? otherwise I am disappointed at the phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
huber

when I do the call and go back to settings my phone will be at contacts and not everyone as you say and the blackscreen problem still persists.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
LPHeadstrong

If the "remove sim" thing doesn't help check your network provider. Couldn't make outgoig calls, texts or mobile internet all morning and the network said tehy're working on it. Sorted now.

Should probably check with them before a factory reset

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
robinzo33

my phone at show caller id doesn't have friends only show everyone,no one and my contacts...now which one do I select before I switch off and remove SIM card
Please use plain text.