Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 610 Market place app not working

Advisor
GirishDJoshi

Nokia Lumia 610 Market place app not working

Hello,

I have Nokia Lumia 610 and the market app isn't working since 5 days. When I click on the market app, it takes me to the main screen again.

Can you let me know what could be wrong. And what is the solution to this.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
GirishDJoshi

Re: Nokia Lumia 610 Market place app not working

And now the same is happening with music&videos. When I try accessing that it does.not open the app but takes me to the main screen again. PLEASE HELP
Please use plain text.
Advisor
GirishDJoshi

Both the apps are properly working. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Market_place

Market Place, Music & Video and Games  Options are not working in My Nokia Lumia 610 since 13 Feb 2013, What is the issue with application. Is bug is their in Phone or What is the exact issue. 

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi Market_place,

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

Can you elaborate further on your concern? Are you receiving any error message? Try the following troubleshooting steps here and see if they can resolve your concern: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2606900

Final Banner
Please use plain text.