Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 610 + Windows Phone 7.8

apoklinwn

Nokia Lumia 610 + Windows Phone 7.8

Hello everybody!!!
This is the first time I post anything on Nokia Support Discussions, so I hope I posted under the related subject.
Three weeks ago I bought Nokia Lumia 610, and I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase.
When browsing the Internet, I read on some blogs that it will be available for Nokia Lumia 610 users to upgrade their operating system to Windows Phone 7.5.
I search in "Nokia Support Discussions", but I got lost with all that posts and replies, so I decided to start a new one.

Will Windows Phone 7.5 upgrade be available for Nokia Lumia 610?
If so, when will it be available for Nokia Lumia 610 users in Greece, because I couldn't find any OS updates for my phone via Zune.
Thank you in advance!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia Lumia 610 + Windows Phone 7.8

[ Edited ]

Refer the very first post HERE .. and it seems there is a Typo in your Post with the correct mention of the version in the Subject line . BTW, No specific date is given yet but Q1 - 2013 or rather 'Early 2013' ...(Ref. Message 5 here )

Please use plain text.