Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Release Date and Price in INDI...

Registered Member
sushant3737

Re: WHEN IS LUMIA 620 COMING TO INDIA?

may be it ll release before march end...from different sources.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
noushidmachan

Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Release Date and Price in INDIA??

I already got this phone frm abroad in Jan 1st week.may b it will come around 14500 in india
Please use plain text.
Advisor
tims123

Hey how did you got phone by friend or through online purchase of unlocked mobiles from US to INDIA shipping??

Pls let me know I will plan the same thing getting shipping from US to INDIA.

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
GAKUMAR9

Try to ask SAMSUNG about the date for their upcoming models, and they are responsible enough to reply back, I have been waiting for Lumia 620 or 720 from a long time, and as the dates kept postponding and there was no clearity from Nokia, If Nokia bothers for Indian customers ....hence I thought that with one cell phone I will wont countinue for whole of life time and whichever cell I buy it will be used by me for about 2 yers and then again a new phone so, I finally bought

SAMSUNG GALEXY S DUOS, and yes I am happy with it.

Please use plain text.
Jam_

WAIT WAIT WAIT AND BUY SAMSUNG??????

When people eagerly want to own a Lumia. Why would Nokia delay so much that people are forced to buy some other phone?

Please use plain text.
AkshayB

many of da sites hav posted diz....lumia 720 will be launching dizz week wid lumia 620......

diz might be the reason behind 620 delay

http://nokiapoweruser.com/2013/02/28/lumia-720-to-hit-india-in-1st-week-of-march-pre-orders-open-in-...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Thank you for your interest in the Nokia Lumia 620 and 720. We would suggest you register your interest with your nearest or preferred retailer so they can notify you when the Nokia Lumia 620 and 720 is available.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
gopaljewani

i had checked nearest retail stores & nokia priority store for availability of nokia lumia 620. but bad news is that owner of priority store told me that phone is coming into the market on 25 march 2013 onwads,,,i cant understand why the company don't reply on this topic & on fb nokia india page there is post of lanch of lumia 620 on 25 feb 2013 so how it was to be showing coming soon oin nokia.com till today.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Alex_great

[ Edited ]

flipkart has started taking pre-orders for the lumia 620 at Rs.15,200/- for all colours. they say its being launched in mid-march and are giving a 16GB memory card free.

http://www.flipkart.com/nokia-lumia-620/p/itmdgkwywkmaa2w4

LAST DATE TODAY FOR PRE-BOOKING...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
FarhanC601

And the latest news is...even Flipkart has moved the tentative release date from 2nd week of March to 3rd week of March. Not sure how many more weeks they will postpone. Trust me guys, Nokia is always like this, whether it is software update or hardware release, they take months to decide a date. They should stop saying "comming soon". It is never soon with Nokia. I dont understand, why they come out and announce it when they are not sure.

What I think is Nokia managements are liers.

Regd. Flipkart...With preorders, they are holding peoples money for very long all bcos of Nokia.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
tims123

Yeah man, I already ordered throuhg Flipkart and planning to cancel the order if they postpone 2nd week.

stupid thing by nokia...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ronak6773

Finally, Lumia620 released yesterday..... will be available at the Nokia Priority stores from Monday.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dca86

please help... my lumia 620 volume keys not responding while playing music or video... to increase/decrease volume first have to stop music...come out of player...then increase /decrease volume n then go to the song n play music.....please provide some solutionn ..thanx.....when varyingg volume it js display that volume is being varied bt in actuall it remains constant...i bougght it 5 days back frm nokia priority....plz reply asap.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dca86

please help... my lumia 620 volume keys not responding while playing music or video... to increase/decrease volume first have to stop music...come out of player...then increase /decrease volume n then go to the song n play music.....please provide some solutionn ..thanx.....when varyingg volume it js display that volume is being varied bt in actuall it remains constant...i bougght it 5 days back frm nokia priority....plz reply asap.

Please use plain text.