Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 620 Release Date and Price in INDIA??

Athithyan92

Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Release Date and Price in INDIA??

First, i want to know, whether nokia officials are seeing this discussions or not, if so, there must be a reply to their valuable customers...
I'm Frustrated for waiting this L620...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sayan12

[ Edited ]

they do not even bother to reply to their bloggers if you people want to realy hear the truth they are not going to launch the phone before march end coz its all a market strategy they are all  launching the phone above 16.5k allover if they launch here their phone would cost 14 to 14.5k so they are making their launch wher most of people has more of their disposable income so their launch in INDIA is a no go..........after all their main thing is "profit"....adios ......

Moderator's note: We have edited your post as it contains unauthorized words. Please maintain a tone that is respectful to Nokia and to all users in the forum.

Please use plain text.
apoorvgupta21

You are totally correct bro!! Its a marketing stint by Nokia India. They launched Nokia 620 on Jan 10th along with Nokia 820 and 920  and they keep postponing the date. Asking mobile stores get different replies. I recently asked sangeetha mobiles when will it be available. And his reply was march now. I hope Nokia is listening as people are tired and frustrated of waiting for this phone.

They should work on production issues of smartphones rather than just announcing the phone without availability. God Save Nokia

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
tims123

Guys,

There is a message in Saholic.com site, when you click on the "Tell me when avaiable" it says that "Nokia Lumia 620 will be available by 15/02/13". Is that correct message??

Pls confirm buddies...

Please use plain text.
Jam_

Nokia 620 to be available in India anytime soon

[ Edited ]

Guys,

I understand your frustration and I am also one among you waiting for this phone from over a month. But we need to understand their limitations too. There is a huge demand for this phone and they are doing their best to deliver this li'l beauty to all who're waiting to get hold of it. India loves Nokia and their are thousands of loyal Nokia fans waiting for it. If Nokia releases the product and falling short with supplies, there is no fun. I am assuming they are gearing up in manufacturing tons of phones before releasing.

I'm sure we should get Lumia 620 within a week from now.

Till then control your desires and do not buy any other phone (No droids atleast).

Thank you,

Jam

XXXXXXXXXX@live.in

Moderator's Note: This post was edited and the email address was removed. Please do not publish personal information as such in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shri_hari

Dude not able to control.....when does 620 gonna launch....i'm eager to get d phone....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shri_hari

I'm planning to buy droid phone if nokia lumia 620 is not be launched by this week
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prathapani

I waited waited waited and finally bought a lumia 900 available at much cheaper price on e bay.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bhavyagrover1

wt is the release date of L620 in india???????????? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

bhavyagrover1 wrote:

wt is the release date of L620 in india???????????? 

See here: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-Lumia/Nokia-Lumia-620-Release-Date-and-Price-in-INDIA/m-p/1750...

Please use plain text.
Dr_Ashish

it's available online for pre-order.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
tims123

Hey which site is that lumia 620 is available to buy??

Please use plain text.
Dr_Ashish

infibeam.com(for yellow variant) and saholic.com(for black variant).
Good luck.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Naveenprabhu

[ Edited ]

I have been waiting for this phone from dec end.... they said jan, then feb now wat r they gonna say ??? really frustated,  plz release it fast .....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
larrycool

Just spoke to Nokia Helpline....... Lumia 620 launch has been postponed to Feb end......

Please use plain text.
Athithyan92

Actually i forget meaning for 'Coming Soon'...
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
tims123

Just saw in saholic website, it says that will be available 28/02/13.. God too late...

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Aksh017

Wondering Where is Nokia Lumia 620?
Exclusive: Nokia Lumia 620 Will Hit Indian Stores Early March 2013, Online Availability Starts February 28 http://bit.ly/WtzKMq

Please use plain text.
MaheshAdsul

if it is priced more then I'll go for samsung s duos or micromax a116hd.
Please use plain text.
Jam_

WHEN IS LUMIA 620 COMING TO INDIA?

I was requesting people to control their desires and also the anger for the delay in releasing 620. But seems i'm myself loosing interest on this phone now. Nokia should atleast have told people the reson for delay and should have announced the approximate release dates. If you are doing good business now don't forget the loyal customers in India, who always wish your success.

Thank you,

Jam

Please use plain text.