Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 620

Mayur0303

Nokia Lumia 620

When launch nokia lumia 620????

What  is price nokia lumia 620????

in which month nokia lumia 620 launch???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia Lumia 620

Refer THIS ..Answer remains the same ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Carinthir

Hi

I checked with a few shops and none of them can tell me when the Lumia 620 will be available in Belgium exactly.

My current phone just gave his last breath so I'm at the moment using one of my very old phones again which I have to plugin twice a day to charge.

I really like the Nokia Lumia 620 but I would like to know how much longer I have to wait...

It's been announced already on the 5th of December, more then a month ago, so I guess some clarity on this could be advisable.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

The Lumia 620 is showing as available by the end of January here.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

paulheu wrote:

The Lumia 620 is showing as available by the end of January here.

Nice. Can't wait to get one. Good price too. Have you any experience buting from that site? If so, are they reliable?

Cheers.

Please use plain text.
Gaurav22

hi mayur ur 620 launch in jan last or feb first week. ok...
Please use plain text.
Advisor
qufeng49

It is available at malaysia now.
Selling at RM799 or approx. USD 263, EUR 201 and AUD 250.
Hope this helps.
Please use plain text.