Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 710/800 Issues/complaints/Problems...

Lumia710_User

Re: Nokia Lumia 710/800 Issues/complaints/Problems - Really Windows Phone?

This is fact from my own excperience.

The Lumia-710 windows mobile, restricted in every manner like :

1. Remaining Balance Can't Check even using the apps @ MarketPlace e.g. Credit call.

2. Regional / Local Songs can't download from online websites, if you have specfic regional local language. Nokia Music doesn't help you in this.

3. Call hang up never gets End, showing 'Ending.....'. even if u wait for more than 15 mins.

4. PC Internet connectivity is not there, even Nokia doesn't think about have such basic feature in mobile.

5. Internet Explore crash, so u can't browse more than hour. 

6. Need to Relay on Computer for entertainment media transfer and storage files into  Lumia 710-device.

7. Message dont have search option to search old message.

8. Poor Battery Backup,  Li-Ion 1300 mAh veryless for Windows OS.

9. Poor image quality,  even the LED falshlight on.

10. Don't have option to close the opened App,  need to go back and back untill the first page gets end.

Guys, this is just a bugs what i found in Lumia 710 device, u can find many more when u have it in your hand.

Rate : 0/10 for overall my experience, had frustration with this device, still need to get accept this as SAMRTPHONE- Windows OS.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Maybe you should try and update your phone. Or not copy/paste someone elses outdated and largely incorrect list of (non) issues. But then again.. We're probably dealing with YA one post wonder here..

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
kishorshinde21

you can enter contacts one by one in "to" field while adding contacts to recipient list to send messages to multiple users.
You need to add video to zune video folder only in MP4 format (strictly) . Let it sync.. or drag and drop to phone icon.
Please use plain text.
kishorshinde21

totally agree...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prashantmumbai

akshata wrote:

Hi friends

In nokia lumia 710, I am not able to check the balanace i.i *111# & *141# are not working. So are you all able to check your balance. how to overcome this 

Regards

Akshata

akshata wrote:

Hi friends

In nokia lumia 710, I am not able to check the balanace i.i *111# & *141# are not working. So are you all able to check your balance. how to overcome this 

Regards

Akshata

prashantmumbai
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prashantmumbai

Hi NokiaTeam,

i have Nokia Lumia 710  but i  m not able to use "caller name" feature on my mobile 

>> in setting >> Ease  of Acess >> Speech for phone accessibitlity >> OFF i m try to make it ON however it is not working..

can you please try to resolve this issue!! or if you have any suggestion then please let me know.\

thanks in advance 

prashant

prashantmumbai
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prashantmumbai

hi Team,

me too ..:smileyhappy: not able to check  my balace on Nokia Lumia 710 while checking  idea balaance on my mobile for *212# 

it says "session aborted" .

thanks,

prashant

prashantmumbai
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
boris1612

woke this morning (16/3/13) and my nokia 710 said there was an update, connected to zune and began the update.

there were 2 updates but nothing has changed bluetooth transfer still wont work and for the life of me i cannot find update info any where. i have had a few phones but this must be the biggest wast of money ever, there should be a law against companys selling phones that are not fit for purpose, somthing as simple as PROPPER bluetooth and being able to download your own message tone and use it. VERY VERY VERY DISAPOINTED

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Version information is readily available here and elsewhere, I suppose you are aware where to find the versions on the phone. It is also announced, documented and written here and elsewhere the update is multipart. Bluetooth trasfer is a Nokia Firmware thing which you may not have yet.

Being negative will not get you anywhere it will only make people reluctant to help you.

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aniatha

There are so many complaints against whatsapp bugs why there is no action taken yet to fix the problem its annoying everyone regretting to have a windows phone please help to fix the whhatsapp problems asap
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hardik303

I am totally agree with you, i switch over from android to Window`s phone and I found I made a big Mistakes as it has so many drawbacks,

1. it has not file trasfer available through bluetooth ( if i wish to transfer file from my laptop to my Cell Lumia 710, I can`t)
  2. when i finish outgoing call it doesn`t show me the balance deduction message, so my balance get to zero i couldn`t come to know.
  3. there is not any useful applications available in windows market as there r lots of useful android applications available.
  4. without zune software we can not attach our phone with computer and you know brother zune software is a big headache and worst software i have ever seen.
  5. you can not put your phone in silent mode ( the vibration is been always on ), so you can not shut the mouth of Phone. It creates disturbans while i am in meeting and i had to feel guilty in middle of the meeting my phone vibrates as i can not switch it off.

I hope by reading all these points nokia would improve on Lumia Series Phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ghana

Hey am from Ghana my nokia Lumia 710 has been giving me problems for two week now.i have not been able to make calls because the call ends after a few seconds.please I need help urgently ......
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vshyam5

I have gone through the entire thread. I've found many users are very good with gadgets. I may not be that good but I want to share my view. For me lumia710 is not that bad as we can't expect many features for 15k.

But yes I agree that there are few drawbacks.
I would like to know if I can get solutions for dew basic problems.
1. Is there any option to send videos from lumia to other mobile.
2. I would appreciate if Nokia includes more accent colors to set as themes.
3. Is there any command to accept or ignore calls, lock screen and unlock, I would appreciate if you tell me all commands which are not mentioned in lumia.
4. How do I copy a sentence in a message. ( entire sentence or lets say 2lines ).
5. It would be very good if Nokia included a memory slot.

Apart from all that I'm satisfied with the camera and other options compared with my apple4. Its good than apple 4.

I would appreciate if you can give me possible solutions for my queries
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mangesh88

Hi
. Why not display Marathi or Hindi language in lumia phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sayedahmed730

I don't have my u c browser or tube pro downloading files are move phone to PC ,,,,plz help me and solutions my problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunil113

Same problem I am facing..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sunil113

In nokia lumia 710, I am not able to check the balanace i.i *121# & *123# are not working. So are you all able to check your balance. how to overcome this
Please use plain text.