Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 710 Network Help.

Contributor
DC_Assassin
Accepted Solution

Nokia Lumia 710 Network Help.

Hello,

I bought a Nokia Lumia 710 today, and it's all set up (I think) I can send/get text's, and the Wi-Fi works perfectly, however when I went out and tried to use the Internet (Twitter/Facebook) it said 'No Network' or just did nothing. I have 500mb left too, so it should work.

I don't want to mess around with the settings, incase I mess things up so thought I'd ask on here, and see what your advice is.

Cheers. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
N8one

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 Network Help.

Double check data is enabled on the handset. Go to settings> mobile network and make sure it is on.

Is this problem only for facebook and twitter? Does internet explorer work?

Might be worth checking the accounts have been set up correctly. Try removing them from settings>emails and accounts and the re-entering them.

Please use plain text.
Professor
vvaino

Hello @DC_Assassin,

I don't the region where you are, but can you find the "Network Setup" -application

in your phone's menu? Or if you search it from the Marketplace? It could help you.

-vvaino

#SwitchToLumia
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DC_Assassin

I've managed to sort that out now, was a little bit of a simple soloution! Feel silly, now.

Although, I do have another problem, if anyone can help. I've been putting music on my phone with that Zune Software thing, you need. But once I've put my music on, then disconncted it etc, and I add more later, the ones I had on vanish, and I have to do them all again, so annoying. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
windowsuser

From where do i get the apn settings for my nokia lumia 710. Do i hav to call the customer service or some other thing! Help..
Please use plain text.
Professor
vvaino

Hello @windowsuser,

Didn't you see something up there? And it's good to have some data plan/ability from your network provider, too.

-vvaino

#SwitchToLumia
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

windowsuser wrote:
From where do i get the apn settings for my nokia lumia 710. Do i hav to call the customer service or some other thing! 

As previously pointed out Network Setup is either pre-installed or available via Windows Marketplace > Nokia Collection to download. Whether or not this application has to be re-installed if device originally marketed in different country I know not.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sendo123

hey  how can i get the mtn data setting on my phone because i want to use it for network

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tjayng

Hello
I've been using my Nokia Lumia 920 for about 2 months now without problems. Yesterday up until now, I have been having problems downloading my yahoo mails. I keep on entering my password and it's rejected. I have been able to see my mails on my iPhone though.

Does anyone know what to do?
Please use plain text.