Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 Storage Decreasing problem

Registered Member
terrol

Nokia Lumia 710 Storage Decreasing problem

My Nokia Lumia 710 storage space keeps decreasing. I keep unistalling applications, deleting history it still decreases at some time afterwards. What's the problem and how can i fix it:confused:i dont want to reset it)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

There are loads of other things which also use up memory. Emails, messages, map data for Nokia Drive and Nokia Maps. Some of your apps such as social apps may be accumulating temporary files

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
terrol

I've already deleted the history from everything and most of my games. The storage keeps dropping and now I have below 200MB

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

[ Edited ]

Well some app/program is not tidying up after itself. It is difficult to advice which not knowing how you use your phone and what apps you use. The ones I mentioned earlier are some of the more common culprits. If you can figure it out then you may have to resort to resetting your phone if it continues to drop to a critical level. 

Please use plain text.