Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 710 WiFi hotspot Update

Advisor
heptashish

Nokia Lumia 710 WiFi hotspot Update

When nokia is going to release an update for lumia 710 to add internet sharing/thetring feature??

all the smartphones now a days support dis feature...pls nokia release an update soon..

Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 WiFi hotspot Update

they will....calm down
Please use plain text.
steffster2

Kind of disappointed, at&t seems to have disabled it on the 900. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
netlander

[ Edited ]

Agree with you. This is really considered a basic smartphone functionality.....I am still waiting for months now. Any ETA?.... Nokia? Ball is in your court.

Please use plain text.
haydenread

Also eagerly awaiting WiFi hotspot functionality, however when I contacted Nokia support they said there are no current plans / no eta on WiFi hostpot functionality.

Please use plain text.
rounak23

Agree with you. This is really considered a basic smartphone functionality.....I am still waiting for months now. Any ETA?.... Nokia? Ball is in your court.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ThMule

[ Edited ]

I was told by a reliable source at Nokia that this update will start rolling out worldwide (in stages) very soon ..... fingers crossed

Moderator's note: Post edited. Discussing any rumours or speculation concerning anything not officially announced by the company is not permitted. Please refer to the Guidelines.

Please use plain text.