Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How can i active live tilea

Advisor
Nobleking
Accepted Solution

Nokia Lumia 710 blank tile space

[ Edited ]

I just recently bought a new Lumia 710. Earlier the homescreen was filled with tiles. But suddenly I find there is a gap of one tile space in the second row (by the side of tile showing messaging). Is it possible to fill this gap space? Any quick assistance would be helpful.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 blank tile space

Does any application open when you TAP on the Blank tile ? Most probably it will ( provided you have not Un-Pinned that application) . Once you know for which application it was for..just Long Press on the blank tile and 'Unpin' from the Home screen. Now, go to the list of applications by swiping Left on the Home screen. Select that application and Long Press on it..Select 'Pin to Start' .. You may then drag it to the blank space if it gets placed at other location on the Home screen.....

Refer Pg. 21 of the User Guide if you need to know more about Pin / Un-pin option ...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Nobleking

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 blank tile space

Thanks. The blank space was not responding to tap. However, I could move another tile to the blank space. Most probably I must have unpinned an application on earlier occasion. Many thanks.

Please use plain text.
Sachi1994

How can i active live tilea

I have a lumia 710. the picture tile in the home screen is not live and earlier i was a rectangular shape tile but now its a square. plz help

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: How can i active live tilea

Tap and hold the tile and you should see options to unpin and resize the tile. You can also move the tile around now if you want to relocate it.

Please use plain text.
Sachi1994

Re: How can i active live tilea

Sure. thnx for rlpy
Please use plain text.