Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 710 not detected by zune and pc

Contributor
levi1700

Nokia Lumia 710 not detected by zune and pc

My Nokia Lumia RM-803  can not connect any more with my laptop nor with zune. It's detected as an unknow device in the device manager. I already tried to update the driver trough the device manager, but isn't working also.

Anyone can help, so I'm able to update my phone etc.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 not detected by zune and pc

Hi levi1700,

Welcome to the Nokia Forum!

Have you tried using another USB, USB port or PC to isolate the issue? You can also try to reboot the phone first and then connect it to the Zune software. Aside from updating your PC driver, have you tried the other steps provided on this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2410180/en-us?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ravibhalekar123

Re: Nokia Lumia 710 not detected by zune and pc

2 solutions..
#
First remove Zune from laptop.
Restore your laptop.
Reinstall Zune.
Should now all is ok.
#
If no than reinstall window in your laptop.
Zune..also
Please use plain text.