Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 720 and Nokia Suite - Friends?

Advisor
lewisanderson42

Nokia Lumia 720 and Nokia Suite - Friends?

Hi,

I am getting to grips with a Lumia 720, after having used a Symbian Nokia 700 for a few years.  The 700 and nokia suite seemed to communicate happily together when connected via usb cable.

I have connected the Lumia 720 to my computer with usb cable however, while the computer recognises it, Nokia Suite does not.

Are they friends?  Should they recognise each other?  I am expecting to use Nokia Suite to transfer music etc to my Lumia 720, as i did for my 700.

Help please.

Thanks

Lewis

Lumia 720 on O2
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Nokia Lumia 720 and Nokia Suite - Friends?

Lumia's run the Windows Phone operating system which is a Microsoft product so it is not compatible with Nokia suite. The PC software for it can be found here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/How-to/wp8/windows-phone-app-for-desktop
Please use plain text.