Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 800 Bluetooth Wont work ?

welshdevil

Nokia Lumia 800 Bluetooth Wont work ?

Hi,

I just bought my nokia lumia 800 an have tried to transfer contacts from my old phone (Samsung pixon) but it wont pair. I then tried on another Samsung phone and it get a bit father- to the pairing and had a start bar of transfer come up before it stopped and said it couldn't connect. I also can't sent anything via Bluetooth either. Any ideas as to how to fix this please?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sanjprabha

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Bluetooth Wont work ?

even i have same problem my friend, i want to transfer contact list from my nokia n95 to nokia lumia  800. pls help me out

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Bluetooth Wont work ?

[ Edited ]

Hi to the both of you!

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

In order for the Contacts transfer app on the Lumia to work the other device needs to support Bluetooth 2.1 with the Phone Book Access Profile. As far as the N95 goes that model does not support this profile in Bluetooth so the app does not work. I can't say about the Samsung models.

In this forum there are a number of threads which cover this question like this one.

You will find an extensive article on how to transfer contacts and calendars from a Windows PC or Mac in the Pool of Knowledge.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on!

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.