Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 - Local Scout App doesn't work

Contributor
gilles_gr
Accepted Solution

Nokia Lumia 800 - Local Scout App doesn't work

Hi,

As I said in the post title, the "Local Scout" ("Environs") doens't work on my phone. The apps can't find any restaurants or shops or else... I have to use Nokia Maps to find shops I want. 

Anyone have an idea to repair this problem? 

Thank you

Gilles

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi gilles_gr,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

Have you made sure you have an active internet connection? If you have any issues with the application itself, please contact the developer for assistance on this, they'll be able to provide you with more information.

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gilles_gr

Thx for reply.
Yes I have an internet connection 'cause I can see shops throught Nokia maps . I use both internet data 3G ans wifi connections. Don't know why this apps doesn't want to find anythings.
Please use plain text.
Sage
7thSense

[ Edited ]

Local Scout is only available in following countries/regions: Australia, France, United Kingdom, and United
States (English).

Where are you located?

Microsoft Windows Phone MVP
Follow me on Twitter: @ThisIsMetro

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gilles_gr

I see -_-

I live in Belgium...

Thx for help
Please use plain text.