Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 800 - Pros and Cons

KPinmail

Nokia Lumia 800 - Pros and Cons

Dear All,

I bought New Nokia Lumia 800 on 18th Nov 2012 in Chennai... I feel that the phone looks good and design are great.. But it is not user friendly... Please find my Input... If I am wrong, please correct it...

Pros :thumbsup:

• Good design
  • Fast Access than Android device
  • Clear Sound and loud speaker are also good...
  • Headphone are grit...

Cons ::thumbdown:

• Battery life
  • Camera is not up to the mark...
  • Business card can't support
  • We are not able to set a favorite songs as a ringtone...
  • We are not able to transfer Documents (Word/Excel) directly from PC to Phone...
  • Zune software are support only Media files...
  • Contacts are synchronize through windows ID... (Hot mail Or Live ID) only not through Nokia Suite... It is a big minus for Lumia series... We need internet to Synchronize our Contacts...
  • Windows live ID can support only CSV format for contacts... It is a tedious process to convert your Contacts (Vcard to CSV)....

My suggestion is If u are really impress with Lumia 800 and you are sacrifice the above said information in Cons section, then buy this phone otherwise go with other device...

Regards

Krishna Prakash

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 - Pros and Cons

Thanks for your opinions on Lumia 800
However, this forum is for support on Nokia devices only so you should contact Microsoft for any suggestion on windows phone os related features http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions
Please use plain text.
Professor
KennyKB

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 - Pros and Cons

If you are in India it also does not support any Indian languages so go in with your eyes open instead of buy first, rant later.
Please use plain text.