Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone 7.8 Update In Ir...

WheresWally

Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone 7.8 Update In Ireland?

To Whom It May Concern,

I've Recently Aqquired A Nokia Lumia 800 From My Local O2 Store, As I Heard Windows Phone 8 Was Coming Out Soon, Unfortunatley, It Didn't Release For The Device I Had ( What A Bummer!) But Anyways, There Was A Solution Windows Phone 7.8, But Since It's 1st Of Feburary Release Date, I'm Still Stuck On Windows Phone 7.5, I'm Quite Annoyed Because I'm A Big Fan Of The Platform On The Lumia 800. So My Question Is, When Shall The Update For All Lumia Devices Come To Ireland? I've Heard Of Somebody Else With The Lumia 610 Having The Same Problem, So Can Anybody Tell Me When Our Devices Shall Be Updated In The Republic Of Ireland? 

Yours Sincerley,

Nicholas W :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone 7.8 Update In Ireland?

[ Edited ]

It has to be approved by the operators some are getting it so its a matter of waiting now.

Click here for more info

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone 7.8 Update In Ireland?

The update is being released in groups of IMEI's over the coming weeks.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.