Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 speaker sound no output

Contributor
rhox2002a
Accepted Solution

Nokia Lumia 800 speaker sound no output

My Nokia Lumia 800 speaker has no sound, I just played a music on my nokia lumia through bulit in speaker, after a while, the sound on the speaker stop but the music is still playing but no sound. I run the diagnostic but still it produces NO OUTPUT.

Rhox Rosauro
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you checked that you are up-to-date with the latest firmware installed on your device, via checking via Zune on your PC? if there are any updates, please update to the latest version offered. also check that you are up-to-date with all the latest Nokia system apps in the Marketplace. also try performing a soft reset (pressing the volume down and power buttons together until the phone vibrates).

Let us know how you get on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rhox2002a

yes i have the latest firmware and OS version..... OS version: 7.10.8858.136 and firware: 1750.0823.8852.12430
Rhox Rosauro
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

is the problem still there mate? perhaps try a hard reset now (Settings > About > Reset your phone). bear in mind that this wipes all personal data, so you need to make a backup to PC and/or online storage first. failing that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Henk2304

I've had this sometimes after disconnecting my earphones. Just connecting/disconnecting the earphones a couple of times solved the problem (earphone jack issue?).

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rhox2002a

i think this is a hardware problem because when i press the area in between the start icon and search icon the sound comes out again and later on a no output comes again. I decided to send it to Nokia Care and the repair is on process.

Rhox Rosauro
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mcgeero

Hi rhox2002a,
Just wondering if you had any luck after the repair as I have the same issue?

Please use plain text.