Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 800 unresponsive

Lauw

Nokia Lumia 800 unresponsive

Hey,

I just got my Nokia Lumia yesterday, was kinda thrilled and excited about it.. seems really smooth and nice. I fully charged it and went to sleep, it must've been at atleast 80% when I went to bed. When I woke up however, it was turned off and is now unresponsive to anything I try.. I have been looking everywhere on the internet and I've tried every button, disconnected every cable, tried laptop, pc, power.. it's been in the charger for 3 hours now and it does not give a kick to anything I try..

Has anyone else experienced (and hopefully fixed) this and is willing to share?

Cheers,

Lauw 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Lars87

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 unresponsive

Sounds like you need to send it to repair... I would contact/go to were the phone was bought and leave it for repair.
Please use plain text.