Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Lumia 900 Charging Problems

charleshoile

Nokia Lumia 900 Charging Problems

I have a nokia lumia with WP7.8 on it and i really love it, but i only have one problem.

It does not charge properly.. i can plug it into the charger  100 times and it will work once, and maybe for half an hour.

Has anyone else experinced this?

Please use plain text.
musica

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Charging Problems

Are you using the charger that came with the phone? Have you tried using another charger? If yes, is the behavior the same? If not yet, please try.

If identified that the issue lies with the phone itself, it's best to have the phone inspected at a Nokia Care Point.

If it's with the charger, consider sending the charger to the NCP or purchasing a new one.

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
charleshoile

Re: Nokia Lumia 900 Charging Problems

I am not using the charger that came with the phone as the usb cable no longer charges it. i have tested the usb cable with other devices and it works fine, as well as the charger.  it just seems to not want to work with the phone. the only way i get it to charge is to use a non nokia micro usb connector and my laptop to charge it.

I did buy a new charger and it didn't help.. so i think it is inside the phone itself.... unfortunalty..

i was going to ring up support but i will try a NCP first.

also, if this helps or not. but i can never get it to sync over usb anymore. not even with the cable that does charge it

Please use plain text.