Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 Not working

Registered Member
Kamila

Nokia Lumia 920 Not working

Hello. I brought a Nokia Lumia 920 phone. After 1 month it  is not working. I have tired to charge it but still not working. What should i do? Please help me outas i have lost the reciept and the shop wont accpet it without reciept :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 Not working

Hi. Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions. :smileyhappy:

Is the phone not turning on anymore? Please ensure that you are using the charger that came with the phone.

How long have you been charging the device? You can leave it charging for a minimum of 1 hour or 2 hours if you're using the wireless charger as charging time will be longer when using it. 

Have you tried to hold the power and down volume keys for 10 seconds? The phone should vibrate and start up. 

If the phone does not respond, you can remove the SIM card and try the same thing.

If above wouldn't help, sending the device to a Nokia Care Point is what I can suggest. You mentioned you don't have the receipt and the shop won't accept it.  Are you referring to a store where you purchased the phone from or a Nokia Care Point when you said shop?

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.