Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 volume problems?

Registered Member
samsonmillward

Nokia Lumia 920 volume problems?

The speaker on my nokia lumia 920 was very loud up until this morning. i switched it on and the sms came through loudly, then i played some music on the music app and it all played quietly and the volume is up full? i have tried switching it on and off and this doesnt help. please help?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Nokia Lumia 920 volume problems?

Have you tried a soft reset? Switch off the device. Now hold the volume down & power key together until you feel the phone vibrate. Then leave both the keys & allow the phone to boot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.