Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Philippines issued me a replacement Lumi...

jtphl

Nokia Philippines issued me a replacement Lumia 920 with different IMEI!

This is just so strange, Nokia Philippines issued me a replacement Lumia 920 which they claim as brand new with the following questionable factors:

Model code doesn't match the unit, unit is black so that's 059R616, but model code in SIM Tray is 059R618 which is for yellow

IMEI in *#06# doesn't match the one on Sim Tray

##634# Colour + Variant, it's not 00:00:00 and doesn't mention any color, it just says default. I can remember my original phone says BLACK

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia Philippines issued me a replacement Lumia 920 with different IMEI!

as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, you will need to persist with Nokia Care regarding your issue mate: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.