Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Purity Stereo Headset by Monster Compatibili...

ALumia920
Accepted Solution

Nokia Purity Stereo Headset by Monster Compatibility

Hey guys just looking into info if the Nokia Purity in ear headset is compatible with the Lumia 920? I'm after full ability to change tracks, pause, answer calls and toggle volume. 

I keep getting different answers. Some say yes some no and some say no to start with but now yes due to a recent driver update by nokia. So a final answer would be good before wasting $100+. 

If the answer is no suggestions of any other in ear headset with works in such a way would be handy. 

Thanks in advance. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Nokia Purity Stereo Headset by Monster Compatibility

All you will get here are experiences and guesses. Nokia does not repspond to posts here. You best bet would be Nokia Care.

My experience would be that it works fine.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
ALumia920

I've tried Nokia care but they have not been able to give me an answer nor has Monster. That's why I'm hoping someone here might have tried it.  

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

I have that headset and it works perfectly fine with the Lumia 920. All button commands function as described and the sound quality is excellent.
Please use plain text.
ALumia920

Thank you. Right as you replied after much searching I finally found this to further back things up.

http://www.nokia.com/au-en/support/troubleshooting/?action=singleFAQ&caseid=FA136274_en_US
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
zayaan

Does any contraltalk cable work on the Nokia purity headphones
Please use plain text.