Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia lumia 920 Bluetooth connection issue

Magik019
Accepted Solution

Nokia lumia 920 Bluetooth connection issue

The first day that i have started using my Nokia Lumia 920. I started  noticing that there was an issue with the bluetooth. 

1st issue: Nokia lumia 920 bluetooth would not maintain connection to other device.

2nd issue: Phone screen would just turn black and I have to reeboot (hold low volume + power button for ten second) evrytime this happened. This is when my bluetooth on my phone is on.

I have tried for a day to turn off the bluetooth and I did not get the issue  (2nd issue) like I did before. My phone has been on all day and did not have to reboot at all.

Need a bluetooth update or a fix on the bluetooth issues.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

A software update is rumoured to be due before the end of the year that improves bluetooth and overall stability.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Titanium007

any news about this issue? I'm facing the same problem with my Lumia 920 connected to my Infiniti FX50. Bluetooth connection is unreliable, something i get dead silence on both ends of the line. I have to restart the phone in order to re-establish the link with my car. Sometimes, connection drops in the middle of conversation or bluetooth simply disconnects itself, randomly. Bluetooth also disconnects itself after every successful phone conversation and it needs to be manually on the car's end. It's very very annoying.

I have used 2 other phones with this car for 3 years; none were exhibiting any kind of problems.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

update should be dropping sometime in February as has been stated officially by Nokia.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Porsche911s

I have the same problems.  Aprox. 30 seconds- 2 minutes into the connection, it is lost.  Most of the time, no phone book download.  Only the Bose hands free unit works best.  Total problems with Bang Olofson headset and 911s PCM.

Great phone-Bad Bluetooth issues.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

@Porsche911s

Did you got the update already? The latest update for Lumia 920 will enhance the bluetooth functionality of the device and also some of its feature. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Porsche911s

Yes, but we will reinstall the update soon.  If that does not work........  I have a serious issue.  Thanks for the input.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.