Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia lumia 928 stuck on charge screen

Registered Member
ctwycuff

Nokia lumia 928 stuck on charge screen

My phone died last night and this morning I plugged it up to charge it and all it shows is the battery low/charging screen. I cant power it on and ive tried both soft and hard resetting but it just goes back to this screen. I would call but verizon but cant do much with no phone. Any help please?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Nokia lumia 928 stuck on charge screen

Hi ctwycuff,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

How are you charging the phone? If the phone's battery is totally drained, it may take awhile for it to get pass through the charging icon. If you're using the USB cable to charge it, I suggest using the MicroUSB charger that is included on the sales package box. 

If the issue remains, then it is time for you to take it to a Nokia Care Point for an assessment. If you have just purchase the phone, you can check with your retailer about their return policy and discuss your current situation with the phone.

Cheers!

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.