Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Photo upload in Facebook Page in Lumia 800

Registered Member
Buata

Photo upload in Facebook Page in Lumia 800

I am using Nokia Lumia 800. I want to upload the picture/photo (shot with my phone) in my personal Facebook Page with my phone (Facebook for Windows phone). Please help?
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: Photo upload in Facebook Page in Lumia 800

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

If you're using the integrated Facebook on the device, you can easily upload pictures by going to Photos > Albums > Look for the picture that you want to upload > Tap on the ellipsis (three dots) > Share... > Facebook > Tap on the upload icon.

If you're referring to the application that was downloaded from Store or Marketplace, you can just tap on the camera icon under news feed > select either take photo or add > tap on post icon

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
missmolly

Re: Photo upload in Facebook Page in Lumia 800

i want to upload photos from my phone to facebook, i know how to do them individually but can i upload a "set" to an album?

Please use plain text.