Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Problem with messaging multiple recipients in ...

GFulcrum

Problem with messaging multiple recipients in Facebook

Hi Guys,

I have recently uninstalled the lousy FB app and stopped logging in to FB via the browser in hope that my Lumia's FB integration will handle all my FB traffic for me via the People and Me tiles.It turns out that it's simply too good to be true. I have the following problem: back in the days of using the FB app or in case of logging in via IE, I used to be able to send FB messages to more than one recipient. The internal WP messaging system does not have that option anymore for FB chat and it is limited to one recipient per thread. Worse still... if I am included in a thread of messages sent to me along with other recipients, the messaging system simply won't deliver any of those messages to me. This is a serious shortcoming as it means I'm simply missing out on some of the FB messages addressed to me (as well as others). I really hope that this issue can be addressed in the next system update as I really don't want to go back to that below-par FB app for WP. I'm pretty sure this is a case of Microsoft just overlooking something here, but if I'm wrong & there is a different reason for this situation, please feel free to correct me.

Please use plain text.
SytyShaker

Re: Problem with messaging multiple recipients in Facebook

Lumia 800, the same situation. You are not alone. Requesting backup people :smileywink:
Please use plain text.