I set up an AT&T 3G microcell, and for three weeks my wife's phone (Lumia 920) had great reception in our house. But for the last week the phone has not been connecting to the microcell. I have restarted both the phone and the microcell, and de- and re-registered the microcell, all with no luck.
Can anyone think of what else I can try?
I have found through this forum as well as AT&T and Windows phone forums that many people are experiencing this problem! I also have a Nokia Lumina 900 and use 3G Microcell at home, I never had a problem before but on June 3rd my phone stopped connecting to microcell...I have been on the phone daily with AT&T customer service as well as Nokia...No one knows why this is happening. I have 2 other phones in my home that are linked to the microcell but they are connecting fine. I have done everything i've been asked to do, reset phone and microcell, deactivate and reactivate Microcell, replace SIM card. After replacing the SIM card my phone connected to microcell but only for 1 day, also customer care has "changed network settings" this also worked but only for a few hours. How can it be that i've seen a number of people on the forums stating they are experiencing the same problems with the Lumina 900 and Microcell but yet noone at AT&T or Nokia or Windows phone has any idea about it!! Beyond frustrated at this point!
Have you been able to resolve your issue? I've had the same problem with my Nokia. We've had the microcell for almost a year and I was able to connect without issue until about a month ago. I've talked to tech support, had my sim card changed out and just exchanged my phone for a new one. So disappointing to open the box and not have it work either!
I have an AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 which I usually use in LTE or Wi-Fi. The other day I updated Nokia Network Setup to version 22.214.171.124 and it defaulted to AT&T 3G. Shortly thereafter it failed and I reset the Operator to AT&T - LTE 1 - Lumia and it works properly. There is also an operator entitled AT&T - LTE 2 - Lumia. Unfortunately nothing in the software/firmware explains the difference among the three operators.