Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problems in Lumia 610

Contributor
dineshv

Problems in Lumia 610

Hi,

I have purchased Lumia 610 recently. I m facing few problems in this handset.

1. Nokia Music is not all working, showing me as 0 tracks are available. There is no store nor Mix Radio in Nokia Music. Nokia Music is provided free in Low end models like Asha model which cost 5,000 INR, then why not is it available in my handset which cost nearly 13,000INR

2. Not able to connect Network data properly. I have contacted my Network provider, they told problem is with handset and not from network side.

3.Hanging Problem is a lot in this handset. Whenever I click on back button it takes atleast 20 seconds to come to main screen.

4. No call end Summary.

I have taken this handset to Nokia Care. Service adviser who attended was least bothered and he did not even answer properly for the problems facing meby using this handset.

I know few basic features are not available in Lumia 610, but alteast  features which are present in handset should work  properly. I am not even able to connect to data network, this is really pathetic. This makes me very very uncomfortable by using this handset. I still feel I have taken wrong decision by choosing Nokia Handsets.

I request you guys to check the condition of the handset before releasing in the market.

I request you guys to have a look at this problem and let me know with a proper solution.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Problems in Lumia 610

dineshv wrote:

Hi,

I have purchased Lumia 610 recently. I m facing few problems in this handset.

1. Nokia Music is not all working, showing me as 0 tracks are available. There is no store nor Mix Radio in Nokia Music. Nokia Music is provided free in Low end models like Asha model which cost 5,000 INR, then why not is it available in my handset which cost nearly 13,000INR

2. Not able to connect Network data properly. I have contacted my Network provider, they told problem is with handset and not from network side.

Don't know whether now rectified but Nokia Music was not available upon Lumia in India:http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Music/Nokia-Music-India/m-p/1470692/highlight/true#M19650

What network provider are you using, Vodafone?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dineshv

i am using Airtel........

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Talicious

Am using Nokia lumia 610 am having problems in downloading music from websites to my phone...can you help
Please use plain text.