Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problems redeeming $20 gift card voucher

Contributor
Rondriel

Problems redeeming $20 gift card voucher

Hi there,

I've requested a $20 gift card voucher that I can use to buy apps. When I followed the instructions to redeem the voucher using Nokia wallet I received an error message since my Microsoft account was still linked to the wrong country (I moved from Germany to the States last year). I changed the country information and was able to submit the voucher code. However, I received the error message now that the code had already been redeemed :-(. Does anybody know what I can do? I've definitely not received the $20.

Thanks,

Anne

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Re: Problems redeeming $20 gift card voucher

The terms and conditions for the action which would normally be linked to on the page will have the correct contact details for this. Nokia Support Discussions is a user to user support platform and thus there's not much anyone can do around here.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Rondriel

Hi Paulheu,

thanks for the quick answer!

the T&Cs state the following:
If you have any questions about your claim or eligibility, please contact us online at: http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/contact.

On this site, I see three options: discussions, Twitter or Nokia for business.
So would Twitter be the right channel?

Thanks,

Anne

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Twitter may be better suited yes, as that would go to Nokia Support Staff.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Rondriel

Where do I find the contact information for the Nokia suppor staff? I don't have a twitter account...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40nokia&src=typd

---

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Rondriel

I've found the Nokia twiter account but I can't write them without having a Twitter account myself...

Please use plain text.
retiredjd

I entered my voucher code today and it is denied due to it already has been used. So it seems NOKIA is sending out invalid codes

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kwkyap

Yeah I've got the same problem (in Australia) - even tried to redeem via the microsoft website (commerce.microsoft.com). When the voucher pin is typed in, it verifies there is $20 available but when I click next to complete the step it says error and that it has already been redeemed. Clearly this is not the case because my balance is still zero!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Caffeinatedcat

I've got the same problem in the US. It verifies there is $20 available but when I click next to complete the step it says  that it has already been redeemed and my balance is still zero:smileysad: I will probably stick with the free stuff to try out the phones.  I am still very impressed with my 521 which I now got a 928 to tryout. Seriuosly, Nokia, you should have a flash with the camera...

Please use plain text.