Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Question about Full Charge Capacity value

Counsellor

Question about Full Charge Capacity value

My phone's Full Charge Capacity is 1466 mAh.

In a screenshot here, the Full Charge Capacity is shown as 1502 mAh.

So my question is, is 1466 mAh okay or should I approach Nokia care and get a replacement?

Thanks in advance.

The phone is in use for almost 12 hours and remaining battery life is 71% with estimated time remaining of 1 day.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mayafab

I have slightly above 1,500 (now 1,505) but from what I see on other posts, above 1,450 is OK.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aadicoool

I have 1475mAh as full charge capacity... I guess its ok.
P.S. I am unable to charge the phone to that capacity. 100% reaches at 1300 mAh... and the current value reaches 0 mA implying the battery needs more charge and but charging is stopped at ~1300 mAh. Am i the only one or you guys too facing this issue?
P.S. i am using official lumia charger and data cable.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Neelendu

I am using Nokia Lumia 710. Spec wise it is 1300mAH. How do I know or see as what value my phone is charged. I dont find any option on the same. It just shows percentage remaining and the time.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Neelendu

I got my answer on how to run the diagnostic tool.
Dial ##634# on your phone and you get into the diagnostics mode.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Hajohajo

I have the same problem. After a wwek it still chrages till ~1300 Mha. Nokia awnsers they will come with an update. But still.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Hajohajo

You need to both have software version 1600.2483.8107.11501 and to have completed over 10 complete cycles of discharge/charge before device wil creep up towards maximum charge.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.