Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Question mark on battery

Contributor
nitin800

Question mark on battery

Hi Nokia,

My Nokia Lumia 800 has a question mark on its battery.

I have upgraded to the latest version 1600.2483.8106.11500

And this did not fix the problem.

On the battery status screen via the diagnostics screen . all the values are just 0.

The upgraded has not fixed my battery problem.

NOKIA please help.... what should we do

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Spotless

Same here.

Nokia, please help.

Please use plain text.
albertodall

It seems the only solution is to bring your Lumia into a Nokia Care Point for a substitution.

I hope Nokia speeds up the shipments of this new Lumias, because they didn't offer me a substitution phone

Please use plain text.
Sage

I thought the 12070 update was supposed to fix this? My 800 still has the '?' instead of battery status, even with the 12070 update applied officially.

Am stumped. And disappointed. Nokia? How difficult is it to read a battery voltage register? Not very, I'd say.... 8-(
Steve Litchfield
3-Lib (Tips/resources/Info for Nokia smartphones and Communicators) plus All About Symbian
Please use plain text.