Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Regarding signing in Facebook And yahoo throug...

Contributor
abhi_in65

Regarding signing in Facebook And yahoo through internet explorer window in Nokia Lumia 710

I am facing problem in Nokia Lumia 710 regarding facebook and yahoo login.Problem is i cant open my facebook and yahoo login through internet explorer.When ever i tried to open my facebook and yahoo account and fill my login id and password i cant sign in . I get same blank page again Can any body help me on this.But when i Talked to customer care they said it is  problem with site.

When i tried to open my page with 5800 music express it opened .Kindly help

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
DKNY2012

Re: Regarding signing in Facebook And yahoo through internet explorer window in Nokia Lumia 710

Try deleting your internet history in Internet Explorer then trying to enter your password again.

To delete your internet history open Internet Explorer, and press the 3 small dots at the bottom right of the screen until a menu appears. 

When the menu appears, move the menu downwards with your finger until you reach a menu item called "Settings".  Click on the "Settings" item.  A new menu will then open up with words "Settings" and "Internet" at the top.

In this new menu, move downwards with your finger until you see a button called "delete history".  Click on that button and try to enter your password login details again to see if it works.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhi_in65

Re: Regarding signing in Facebook And yahoo through internet explorer window in Nokia Lumia 710

Hello ,I had done the same but nothing happened the problem is again same,Even after deleting history I removed my battery and sim card then insert it again but nothing happen.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Hi abhi_in65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums.

I have just tested this with my Lumia 710 and it is working fine, have you tried download the specific facebook app from the marketplace to your device and then try logging in from here?

Have a look at the following link:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/82a23635-5bd9-df11-a844-00237de2db9e?wa=wsignin1.0

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhi_in65

Hello Duke Thanks for the reply.I really appericate it, But  the actual problem is i cant Sign in Facebook and yahoo through internet explorer or bing.By using application its working fine even in mobile version.Please do the following steps

1. go to settings and change it to desktop verson

2.open internet explorer and open facebook or yahoo through it

3. you will get the facebook home page signing in in .

Result : you will get the same homepage again you will not signing in but before i  got full access thru same procedure

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

[ Edited ]

Hi,

If you go to settings and change it to mobile version are you able to login to Facebook and Yahoo?

Regards

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhi_in65

hello duke when i changed my settings to mobile version i can open my ffacebook account only not yahoo one.and one more thing i observe that i cant login to nokia discussions also.I also cant login to some more sites. do i have to restore ma phone
Please use plain text.