Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Screen capture for Lumia 710

Advisor
blegs38552

Screen capture for Lumia 710

This is a feature that begs to be included in the 7.8 upgrade - it is already available in WP8. It would not seem to be hardware dependent so there is not good reason that it should not be available for 7.8 users.

I made a bank deposit using my bank's quick deposit app (take a picture of a check and send it to the bank through the app). I was presented with a confirmation screen, but have no way of saving it in case a problem occurs with the deposit.

Should not be rocket science - I had a third party app for Windows 6.1/6.5 to enableme to do this.

If Microsoft does not develop this,perhaps Nokia can? I know there is an app that can be added to an unlocked phone, but I do not want to go that route.

Nokia Lumia 521 on T-Mobile, Windows 8 Professional desktop computer
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gabo34

Re: Screen capture for Lumia 710

hi

i want a screenshot too

do you resolve it?

regards

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Hi blegs38552,

Reporting this to Microsoft is what we can do. See this link http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

gabo34 wrote:

i want a screenshot too

do you resolve it?

You could always pay $99 for a Microsoft developer account, which would allow you to implement this feature.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.